TO OUR
LITTLE RED
SWEDISH HOUSE
MIDSOMMER WALKS

LIKE STANLEY
OUR MINI SCHNAUZER
Received some good news on Friday, that may come to fruition, based on a visit this evening. We could possibly be on the move to Snowy Sweden v.shortly...
As it is Mother's Day and I have been working all day at the telephone call centre :( AND soo thrilled with the lovely presents my children bought me, that I thought I would share them with you and put a few photo's up, as they have a Swedish theme of sorts and most defo will be coming to Sweden with me!
As it is Mother's Day and I have been working all day at the telephone call centre :( AND soo thrilled with the lovely presents my children bought me, that I thought I would share them with you and put a few photo's up, as they have a Swedish theme of sorts and most defo will be coming to Sweden with me!





No comments:
Post a Comment