Friday, 23 May 2008

THE BOYS ARE ON THEIR WAY...

Both Sonshine and Little J are really really excited about going to Sweden. I was chatting with my Chiropractor this morning and he says from the age of 7 he remembers quite vividly still, the sheer excitment of going to see his family house in France for the first time. Little J has been chanting all evening 2 more days to go, 2 more days to go... and asks can I go fishing as soon as we arrive? Sonshine asks can we go Kayaking when we get there? I can see we are in for a real action packed week, fun and games in the day and paint brushes and DIY in the evening!!!!
Have packed for all eventualities as I feel we will be experiencing the whole spectrum of weather this forthcoming week. SNOW forcast tomorrow and SUNNY intervals Saturday about 15 degrees. Contacted Hertz at Stockholm Vasteras airport and told him we needed a vehicle with winter tyres, had to do a bit of explaining as to why? as in the South of Sweden now illegal to drive with winter tyres! All set for the off on Saturday. :( I will miss H-R, but she is taking a well earned rest at home, (last AS exam tomorrow). We just have our orders to 'sort out her studio...'

No comments:

Post a Comment